Monday, June 6, 2011

Creations By Conrad Hand Painted Glasses in use!!

               Keep Sending Me Your Photo's.  
 I LOVE Sharing Photo's My Creations In Use!


Hi April, I received a few pictures back from our photographer. I absolutely love this picture! We got sooo many compliments on those beautiful glasses. Thank you again so much!!!

~Laura M-Green Acres,FL







Hi April,
I love my glass...thank you so much!  Today I attended a Black Hat Flamingo Fest in Maryland and took my glass...everyone loved it and I passed on your website so you may be hearing from some ladies.
I'll be back for more....
Hugs,
Marie B.- Telford, Pennsylvania
We received these adorable glasses from our children as a gift at our birthday, anniversary and retirement party! The personalized portraits and messaging made this gift so special...something we will cherish for years. What a perfect way to celebrate our milestones! 

~Barb and Dave-Woodbury, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment